Gifts of Stock

You may enjoy substantial tax savings by transferring gifts of stock to Sterling College. Gifts of stock are handled by the Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations. Before transferring or sending stock certificates, it is important to notify the College to ensure prompt and correct crediting. Because no donor name is attached to electronic transfers, it is important that either you or your broker contact us (see below) to notify the College of your gift.

To transfer gifts of stock, please contact:

Mr. Anthony Vitagliano
UBS Financial Services, Inc.
67 Merchants Row, Suite 102
Rutland, VT 05701
1 802 775-3200
1 800 564-1265
1 802 775-1881 (fax)
Client Account Name: Sterling College
DTC # 0221
For credit to account # HJ38787

If you are considering a gift of physical stock certificates, direct registration shares, closely-held stock, stocks held on a foreign exchange, or mutual funds, the usual methods of giving stock do not apply. please contact Micki Martin at (802) 586-7711 x 101 or at mmartin@sterlingcollege.edu.

The material and information presented on this website is not offered as legal or tax advice.