Sterling College welcomes students from around the world. In addition to the Admission application and fee, essay and 2 letters of recommendation, international students must submit the following:
• Official English translation of all secondary school and university academic records, including original transcripts/mark sheets with the required English translations;
• International Students are not eligible for federal financial aid and must submit a Certification of Finances to verify their ability to pay for their education and expenses. This should include:
• Letter of support from the person(s) who will be financially responsible for the student; letter should include student's name, intent to attend Sterling College and the amount of money available, must be in English and funds must be stated in US dollars;
• Letter from the financial institution which holds funds of the person(s) financially responsible for the student; statement should be on official letterhead, indicate the sponsor's and student's names, the amount of money available for the student stated in US dollars and be in English;
• Copies of current passport and immigration documents including current visa, Duration of Status (D/S) card, I-20, etc.
International students may be eligible for Institutional Aid and are eligible for Work-Learning-Service credit.