Efforts to form a functional Sterling Alumni Association are underway!
Anyone who has completed at least one semester at Sterling and is in “good standing” with the College will be considered a member of the Sterling Alumni Association. The Association will be led by an Alumni Board of Directors, which will consist of alumni from Sterling School, Sterling Institute, and Sterling College. The nomination process for Board members will continue until the Board is filled.
The Sterling Alumni Board of Directors and Sterling Alumni Association will work to accomplish the following:
- Coordinate alumni events, on and off campus
- Cultivate understanding about the College’s need for financial support
- Improve knowledge among alumni about the Sterling of today
- Locate ‘lost’ alumni
- Recognize distinguished alumni and dedicated alumni volunteers
- Identify and staff volunteer opportunities for Sterling alumni
- Promote Sterling College to the public
- Support career development for alumni and students
If you are interested in being a part of the Board of Directors or would like to nominate someone, please send an email to the Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement.