- Visit on a weekday: on a weekday you will experience a more typical day at Sterling College. We can arrange for you to talk with an admission counselor and tour the campus with a student.
- Stay for lunch or dinner: we invite you to join us for a home-cooked meal in our dining hall.
- Attend a class: when you schedule your visit, please let us know if you would like to attend a class.
- Allow plenty of time: scheduling multiple college visits in one trip is a good idea, but leave yourself enough time to explore our campus, ask questions, and stay for a couple of activities.
- Attend an Open House: Open Houses are scheduled throughout the year. On these occasions, we invite you to gather with students, faculty and staff for discussion about Sterling’s academic programs and student life. Academic overviews, campus tours, and financial aid and admissions workshops allow you to learn about our curriculum, our campus, and how you can become part of the Sterling College experience.
- Visitors are also welcome when we are not in session, and at these times we can arrange a tour and talk with an admissions counselor; however, meals, class visits and meeting with students will not be available.
Sterling College Office of Admission and Financial Aid
Phone: 1-800-648-3591 (ext. 100) or 802-586-7711 (International)