Open House Schedule
7:30-9:00am Breakfast – Dunbar Hall
7:30-12:00pm Registration & Refreshments – Dunbar Hall
9:00am Welcome from President Matthew Derr – Dunbar Hall
9:15am Ice Breaker Activity with Outdoor Education Faculty – Dunbar Lawn.
9:30am Campus Tour – Departing from Dunbar Lawn
10:30am Q&A with Current Students – Brown Library
12:00pm Lunch – Dunbar Hall
12:30pm Community Meeting – Dunbar Hall
1:00pm Academic Workshops – Depart from Dunbar
3:00pm Reception at President’s House – Cedar Cottage
5:30 Dinner – Dunbar Hall
- Check out the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market any time between 10am and 1pm on the Common.
- Once Academic workshops are over, join President Matthew Derr for a reception in Cedar Cottage, visit
- the Antiques and Uniques Festival on the Common, or meet with Admission and Financial Aid
- representatives to ask individual questions.
- If you are interested in staying on campus, have questions about Open House, or could use help with travel plans, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Other Upcoming Open Houses:
Saturday, October 3, 2015
The October Open House is timed to coincide with peak foliage season in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont – a great time of year to visit.
If your values lead you to commit to becoming an environmental steward and you want the rigor and challenge of working with both your hands and your mind, Sterling College could be the right place for you. We encourage you sign up for more information.
Sterling College Office of Admission
Phone: 1-800-648-3591 (ext. 100) or 802-586-7711 (International)