Non-Degree Students

Community meetingSterling welcomes applications from students who would like to enroll at the College for a course, semester, or year, but who do not wish to earn a degree from Sterling. Visiting students often come for summer semester, but are welcome at any time of year. Adult learners, current college students, and gap year students are all encouraged to apply. Visiting students interested in enrolling should complete an Application for Admission.

People who are interested in learning from Sterling College faculty, as well as guest faculty, in two- to four-week short courses in Ecology, Outdoor Education, Sustainable Agriculture, Environmental Humanities, and Sustainable Food Systems should look at our Continuing Education courses.

Learn More

If your values lead you to commit to becoming an environmental steward and you want the rigor and challenge of working with both your hands and your mind, Sterling College could be the right place for you. We encourage you to schedule a visit to campus or sign up for more information.


Sterling College Office of Admission and Financial Aid

Email: admission@sterlingcollege.edu

Phone: 1-800-648-3591 (ext. 100) or 802-586-7711 (International)