Applying to Sterling College is a highly personalized process, and we encourage all prospective applicants to contact the Office of Admission before submitting an application. Applicants for the Fall Semester have a choice of Early Decision, Early Action I and II, and Regular Admission. Applicants for the Spring and Summer Semesters are encouraged to apply well in advance of their intended entry term, and are considered for admission on a rolling basis.
Fall Admission (Regular Decision)
- First-year students who wish to have a decision by April 15 must submit a complete application by April 1; however, we do accept applications after April 1.
- Transfer students may apply and receive a decision on a rolling basis until July 15
- First-year and Transfer students are considered for admission on a rolling basis until January 4
- First-year and Transfer students are considered for admission on a rolling basis until May 4
Early Decision Fall Semester
First-year applicants may apply under the binding Early Decision program. Early Decision applicants may submit an Early Decision application to only one institution and if admitted under Early Decision are expected to withdraw all other college applications.
- Applications are due by November 15, applicants receive notification by December 1st, and a deposit is due December 15th.
Early Action Fall Semester
|Early Action I||December 15||January 15||May 1|
|Early Action II||January 15||February 15||May 1|
If your values lead you to commit to becoming an environmental steward and you want the rigor and challenge of working with both your hands and your mind, Sterling College could be the right place for you. We encourage you to schedule a visit to campus or sign up for more information.
Sterling College Office of Admission
Phone: 1-800-648-3591 (ext. 100) or 802-586-7711 (International)